Here at geek HQ we like to get crafty now and again and have made a series of awoke fabric skirts you won’t be able to find anywhere else! Here is our top five favourites for you to sink your teeth into.
1. The first is one of my favourites and is the Legend of Zelda Skirt made of Zelda Map fabric in all it’s 8 bit glory. All you die hard fans will know this is from 1993 game boy original Links Awakening. Which was the fourth of the Legend of Zelda games
2. Second is imported fabric featuring everyone’s favourites from 1939 film version of the Wizard of Oz featuring Dorothy (Judy Garland) Scarecrow (Ray Bolger) Tin Man (Jack Haley and Cowardly Lion (Bert Lehr) it is on a white cotton base and easy to team up with a plain vest for summer.
3. Hey Mario! Fabric made from levels of the original Super Mario Brothers game but in colour. You can never feel down whilst wearing this colourful skirt. Perfect for all classic gamers.
4. Everyone’s favourite character from Cartoon Networks hit show Adventure Time BMO! “Want to play a video game?” Well now you can all the time with this beautiful skirt! BMO repeated all over on a light blue cotton base.
5. At last a My Little Pony 4th generation skirt for adults! Made from imported very rare fabric! Featuring Rainbow Pinky Pie, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash on a purple cotton base. Show your brony your support!
All available on www.geeklachic.co.uk